Online collaboration is very alluring for schools — students can get direct access to authentic problems and stakeholders. But with cyberattacks and malware scams on the rise, school should be cautious when exploring global collaboration.
Recent posts on GoodTeaching.net
- Network Attached Storage is a great investment for teachers
- SWIVL is the robot for your classroom you’ve been waiting for
- Content bootcamps give students choices and transforms them into leaders
- PODCAST: Be on the lookout for educational tidbits
- Ed tech integration requires dynamic vision