“If you build it, they will come,” so says the 1989 movie “Field of Dreams.” What was true about a baseball diamond seems true about education technology.
In order to adequately prepare students for the future, educators have to dream big. They have to think outside the box, the paradigm, and the status quo. At this moment in technological history, educators need to get radical.
Below is a video that explores future possibilities of technology in education.
Other #edtech stories on GoodTeaching.net
- SWIVL is the robot for your classroom you’ve been waiting for
- Content bootcamps give students choices and transforms them into leaders
- PODCAST: Be on the lookout for educational tidbits
- Ed tech integration requires dynamic vision
- Assistive technology gives students the gift of communication